The results achieved in VER-DI range from a number of competence development initiatives, concepts for outdoor teaching, different analyses, training of voluntary guides, efforts to increase use of local foodstuffs to development of a number activities.
Many of the project activities have an immediate effect while the effects of other activities will show after the project has ended. It is difficult in advance to predict which activities will deliver the best results and the variety of development paths has turned out to be one of the strengths of the project.
Some of the results have larger development potentials than others and some results contain solutions to basic challenges. The two cycle routes in Norway and Sweden for instance provide the two areas with new possibilities for tapping into existing flow of tourists as the two routes are connected to national cycling routes. In the case of Fegen the cycling routes creates a link to the large coastal tourism.
Read more about some of the most important results and how they were reached in the following. Each result contains a description of the product’s purpose, target group, content, experiences from the proces and economics:
- Business development course
- Food cooperation Molbordet
- Local food on the menu
- Around Trillemarka cycle route
- Establishment of mountain bike trail
- Outdoor and cultural experiences for families
- The Key to River Skjern
- Product-awareness tour
- Schnapps tour at Skarrildhus
- Cycling map Fegen
- Underwater activity trail
- Sales and administration module
- Development of local angling tourism
- Development of new ski runs
- Development of mobile app
- Communication course for voluntary enthusiasts
- Fegen Inspiration Area
- Concept for decentralised communication structure
Outline of the main results (pdf).